Saturday, August 29, 2015

Conversations

     CSO: I made fresh pico de gallo, if you’d like some.
     FWP: Naah. Sounds too much like some Argentinean soccer player.

     CSO: No, more like a character from the Looney Tunes.
     FWP: Oh, like Speedy Gonzales?
     CSO: Or Yosemite Sam.

     FWP: Wouldn’t it be neat if Looney Tunes heroes were to face off against Marvel Universe villains? Speedy Gonzales against Doctor Doom!
     CSO: Hmm...or maybe the Road Runner against Magneto!

     FWP: Now there’s a matchup I’d pay to see.
     CSO: So write to them.
     FWP: Yes, dear. Right after I finish my life-size model of the Taj Mahal.

     CSO: Hey! It was your idea.
     FWP: I have it from On High that not all my ideas are good ones.
     CSO: Who told you that?
     FWP: You did.
     CSO: Oh. Well, yeah.

No comments: