Friday, October 13, 2017

I've Been MIA For a Few Days

UPDATE: I found a link that I thought worthy of reading - posted here.

I made a strong push in my revisions - I think I can finish them by the end of next week. I'm anxious to, because I want to have the time to plan my next book before NaNoWriMo starts November 1.

The next book will be a sci-fi story, with a murder mystery twist. It's much more complicated, involving building a world in detail, and sketching out the galaxy's political/social dimensions, as well. I'm planning this as the first book in a series, so I want to get things right.

It's taken me about a year for this first book, although, to be honest, I spent a lot of that time avoiding working on it. Realistically, I'm shooting for about 6 -8 months of writing/revision, now that I better understand this process.

I want to have the first book up on Kindle before Easter. I should be finished and ready comfortably before then.

I'm attaching a link to my Facebook Promotional Page. Hit the blue button to get on the mailing list to be notified when the book is out there. Of course, I won't be selling any info - this is strictly for my own books.

No comments: